Monday, September 21, 2009

Rain rain go away

I don't understand how it's still raining. Where does it keep coming from? I feel that we as East Tennesseans are being selfish. So, God, we just want to say thanks for this blessing but we want to give this gift to California. I believe this is a sacrifice we all can make in order to save their land. Furthermore, my roof is leaking and I'd prefer that the water in my shower comes from the shower head and not the ceiling.

Yesterday I went to an outdoor wedding right by the river. It was so beautiful- brightly colored flowers surround by brightly colored umbrellas. The happy couple were good sports and I think everyone had a great time. Additionally, I got to see a friend from out of town that I have been missing for months.
As soon as I got home from the wedding, my new roommie and I went four wheelin in the mud on our friends farm. It was so much fun but we were soaked from head to toe by the time it was over.

On a brighter note, tonight is the premiere of The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother. Two great shows that I would strongly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment