Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Office


The Office season premiere is tonight!! In case you didn't know, I am in love with Jim. Yes, I know he's engaged to Pam and I know John Krasinski is engaged to some girl, but that doesn't change the way I feel about him. He is so sweet and laid back and so funny. He doesn't even have to say anything, I can just look at him and laugh.

I know some people think The Office is weird and random and awkward. But once you embrace the awkwardness and get to know the characters, it will warm your heart week after week.

Ok, enough about The Office or I won't be able to focus on work for the rest of the day. Last night a friend shared the wonder that is YouTube Literal Videos with me. Look up the Total Eclipse of the Heart Literal Video. You won't regret it.

And finally, I want to thank the manager at work who told me about Ragdoll Blast for iPhone. I can assure you Mr. S, I'm not at all playing it at work while waiting for files to load.

No comments:

Post a Comment