Friday, July 24, 2009

Wesson

Several months ago my dad gave me a hand gun for protection. It's a really cool Smith & Wesson revolver from 1904, so I thought even if I never need it, it will still be a great family heirloom. I live in a really safe, quiet family neighborhood where kids ride their bikes in the streets and you don't have to worry about crime... so I thought.
Today at lunch my roommate told me that in the past month she has seen someone snooping from house to house checking each car door to see if it is unlocked. One time she was sitting in our living room while the guy was 15 feet away in our driveway. Even though I talk big about me and my gun during the day, I'm a big chicken when something wakes me up in the middle of the night. So I think we're going to get a big dog to keep him out of the driveway. But I promise you if he ever comes in the house he will meet S&W.

1 comment:

  1. If you shoot 'em outside, remember to drag 'em in the house. :)

    ReplyDelete